chien: Rotate to get a CY (Default)
[personal profile] chien
Shopping list:
  • For Christmas Dinner, I plan to buy this lovely black dress from Next
  • I need boots, but I don't want UGGs since they're stupidly overpriced. BUT NO BOOTS FIT MY CALVES COS I HAVE BIG MUSCLES
  • Shoes like this or this for Christmas Dinner
To-do list:
  • Rent an apartment in Reading for December sales. Must be less than 700 a month. It's still overshooting my budget, but if I go without snacks for a month I'll last. Found one. The person would contact me if it becomes unavailable. For 400 a month, I'm okay with it. All utility bills covered!!! XD
  • Email school to request for my own personal room. I can't stand sharing one anymore. Before doing so, I'm going to discuss it with my parents.
  • Stay in school premises during weekends to prevent self from spending money like mad. I want to spend more on boxing day!

Right now I'm waiting for November to come. When that happens I'll have 576 more in my bank a/c and I won't need to bug my sister anymore for money when she's so broke :'(

Date: 2009-10-26 07:39 pm (UTC)
emsz: (Default)
From: [personal profile] emsz
You'd look awesome in that dress Chien! :D

Profile

chien: Rotate to get a CY (Default)
chien

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags