Hey everyone!
May. 4th, 2009 11:20 pm Wow, it sure feels great to have an invite code. Thank you so much to
wolfsheart for the invite code :)
Since I no longer blog at akinodorama.org, I've decided to update this and my LJ. Of course, seeing that this has no Snap previews, I like this better. Now if only I could blog properly =\
I'm awfully tired, I've just managed to edit some parts of my resume to upload. I managed to reduce the filesize from 28.9mb to 2.8mb. You can view my resume here.
School was shite today. I actually escaped a lesson by accident. How lame is that? I was too engrossed in the birthday party to check the time and when I did, it was already 1.55pm, 5 minutes to the end of the lesson. There was no point entering, but I'm sure my teacher wouldn't let me off easily. I'm mentally prepared to face the music.
I'm having a huge headache thanks to Visual Basic. I cannot do things right, and I'm too half hearted while doing this project. I don't know if I'd get a scholarship or not, and it I do, I'd have to redo my project all over again, and I hate it when that happens!
I'm so glad Snark's back. I've been munching on Eclipse, not Snark pills, to just keep myself sugar high to face yet another boring day. I'm really unmotivated to go to school =(
Since I no longer blog at akinodorama.org, I've decided to update this and my LJ. Of course, seeing that this has no Snap previews, I like this better. Now if only I could blog properly =\
I'm awfully tired, I've just managed to edit some parts of my resume to upload. I managed to reduce the filesize from 28.9mb to 2.8mb. You can view my resume here.
School was shite today. I actually escaped a lesson by accident. How lame is that? I was too engrossed in the birthday party to check the time and when I did, it was already 1.55pm, 5 minutes to the end of the lesson. There was no point entering, but I'm sure my teacher wouldn't let me off easily. I'm mentally prepared to face the music.
I'm having a huge headache thanks to Visual Basic. I cannot do things right, and I'm too half hearted while doing this project. I don't know if I'd get a scholarship or not, and it I do, I'd have to redo my project all over again, and I hate it when that happens!
I'm so glad Snark's back. I've been munching on Eclipse, not Snark pills, to just keep myself sugar high to face yet another boring day. I'm really unmotivated to go to school =(
no subject
Date: 2009-05-04 04:44 pm (UTC)First of all, I'm blown away by your resume - you're really skilled in almost everything possible (the language section made me wish I didn't betray my German). And it looks nice - I just want to keep staring at it.
Don't worry about the skipped lesson - it happens, at least you were doing something more productive for your mental well being ;) . Me and my friends once went off to talk outside our former school and took the class register with us - since we were outside we didn't hear the bell and kept talking till the lesson was almost done. My professor finally found us and asked if she could at least have the class register ;) .
I never did anything in Visual Basic, but I took a one long look at it and backed away slowly, so good luck with that. It's really hard to find motivation for school projects sometimes... And I really hope you do get your scholarship, according to your awesome resume you should get 100 scholarships.
I'm really happy I finished school today - it's Doomsday today in Poland - high school finals. My final year still gives me nightmares. But even after such traumatising events I wouldn't touch Eclipse ;) .
Er, yeah, that was long...
no subject
Date: 2009-05-04 05:41 pm (UTC)Aww thanks :D The thing about being Brunei is that you learn at least 3 languages if you're a Chinese. Basic Malay is needed to survive >.>
Don't ever touch Visual Basic. Visual Basic is made for losers. I haaaate it. I could code a whole application in PHP but it's useless when it comes to VB. Hahaha. If only I could get 100 scholarships xD I'd be so happy lol
Lucky you! I can't wait to get over with my AS Levels. I've been so caught up with school that my whole e-life quite died D=
And yes, it is very long :O
no subject
Date: 2009-05-04 08:47 pm (UTC)And learning 3 languages seems though! I barely made it with two and still had too much going on. Though I heard that in German you also have to learn three, but I may be mistaken.
No wonder Visual Basic is crap if the software always crashed for me :P . And you should get those 100 scholarships - so you could secretly give one to me :D .
And this is another long one, I'm incapable of making short comments.
no subject
Date: 2009-05-05 01:51 pm (UTC)Anyway, you didn't intentionally skip classes. It was just a uhm... accident. I'm sure your teacher will forgive you and understand. :)